1) HIP OPENER EXERCISES through yoga, pilates, & stretches. It’s easy for dense emotions to become stagnant in our hips. Think of our hips as a junk drawer in which we stuff years (lifetimes!) worth of old fears, anger, sadness, grief, etc in them. Regular (daily) hip opener exercises for even just a few minutes a day can help to open up the hips and release what’s been hiding out in them for lifetimes. Remember to hold each pose for several minutes at a time. Allow your breath to nourish all tight areas while allowing yourself to go deeper into the poses. Feel the fire ignited in hips, and set intention of releasing all emotions that are ready to be released to the earth. Imagine dense energy leaving your body. If you can imagine it then it is happening. While doing this call forth emotions, loving thoughts, and experiences that you do desire to take their place in your hips and your body. Again, if you can imagine it then it is happening.
2) EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS to a trusted friend or licensed therapist. Many people I see tell me that they don’t want to “burden” others with their issues or are concerned about being a Debbie downer to their friends. The truth is that vulnerability allows for greater intimacy in relationships. You being vulnerable and honest with your friends about your soul’s challenges naturally results in your friends becoming more vulnerable within themselves and calling on you for their own support. Be conscious if you truly need to seek help from a trusted professional therapist. Also, remember to not get stuck in the emotions. The intention is to allow for greater awareness and understanding of our feelings as we move through them. Embrace the flavors of all of our emotions, and as a result we can create more space for our ever-evolving selves to emerge.
3) COLON HYDROTHERAPY & DEEP BODY CLEANSES. Consult with a physician if necessary depending on your own individual health. As humans we store “old” energies in different parts of our bodies. Yes, it gets stored in our fecal matter and intestines. Cleansing old fecal matter out of us can help us to release the past that we may not have been conscious we had been holding onto. Many people report having a sense of freedom and lightness from cleansing. If you’ve been doing a lot of emotional, mental, and energetic cleansing of the past then it might be time to get at it in the physical realm in order to get all parts of yourself caught up to where your true self resides at this time in your evolution. Many times, the physical is the last to catch up.
4) DIRECTLY, HONESTLY, & EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE YOUR FEELINGS TO SOMEONE WITH WHOM YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING CHALLENGES WITH. Actively and respectfully listen to each other’s thoughts and feelings shared. Own your part. Work towards resolution and moving forward in the relationship. If the relationship is truly no longer healthy or is no longer in your highest and best interest then be honest and work towards moving on from this relationship. Be mindful that you are not “escaping” or “running away” from yourself by leaving relationships. Always remember that you are under no obligation to be in relationships with anyone who isn’t in your highest and best interest no matter how long you’ve been in each other’s lives.
5) MEDITATE EVERY DAY, twice a day for 15-20 minutes each time. If this is too much for you to do then meditate every day for 5 minutes. Start out slowly if needed. You can see the positive impact immediately. Meditation has the ability to help and cure anything in our lives. Meditation can help us release old emotions from our thoughts, bodies, and lives. It can help us to become better attuned to what our feelings actually are and where they reside in our physical bodies, as well as having awareness of the impact our emotions have on our lives. This powerful practice can help us release our emotions and old outdated thought patterns. Meditation can allow for clearer creative ideas, solutions, and more positive loving thoughts to emerge in our lives on a daily basis. Meditation is all about the NOW, the PRESENT moment. As a result, this daily practice can help us to release the past and experience ourselves more in the NOW.